On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 12:06:13PM -0600, Garrett Goebel wrote:

> I wonder if it'd be feasible to do lists something like:
>
> [...]
>
> =*> level1
>     =>> level2
>         =+>>> level3
>               =*>>>> level4
>         =>>>  level3
> =>  level1

I personally like the idea of keeping the '=' required, to be consistent with other
commands.  However, I see no reason why it needs to be required at each level.  Maybe
we could take a page from Doxygen's book, and have the POD parser use whitespace
smartly:

=list

- level one, unordered
        -# level two, ordered (because of the number sign)
                - level three
                        - level four
                - level three again
        -# level two again (must be consistent about use of number sign)
- level one again

=endlist

--Dks