- first chunk of last JIT patch was not really testing for signed range (reverted)
- mapped registers are now ebx,edi,esi,edx. The first 3 are callee saved. Prior ecx was used, which was only by chance not failing in tests, which used shift operations, because, when shifting a register mapped to ecx an e.g. "shl %cl,%ecx" would result.
We could use ecx too as mapped register, when shift ops always shift ax and the move to the mapped register.
- ebp is used now for the native jump table (If we get some debugger hook, this will be not the best solution ;-)

leo