Hi Flavio (and Perl 6 enthusiasts),

good work, I mean an alternative Perl 6 implementation and to be used
as a bootstrapping language is not something you see everyday.

I'm part of CaFe PM, the local Perl group in Buenos Aires, and we've
organized a Perl 6 Hackaton [1] a month or so a go. Of course we plan
to attend a second one and because we need to have fun is that we're
exploring new things to do, and then I added MiniPerl6 as one of the
things to look at [2] in our next hackaton, that's why I almost
transalted your mail to Spanish and added it [3] to our Perl 6
hackaton site.

Just to let you know and give you a GREAT thanks for your work !!

[1] http://sites.google.com/site/perl6hackaton

[2] http://sites.google.com/site/perl6hackaton/para-la-proxima

[3] http://sites.google.com/site/perl6hackaton/para-la-proxima/miniperl6

--
Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Programming: love it or leave it.