Since now STD.pm parses most Perl 6 code now, and spits out a parse tree
in YAML, a brave soul might want to write a syntax hilighter for Perl 6.
I volunteer to write a HTML backend for it ;-)

I think it basically involves walking the YAML generated tree, keep
track of a few variables and emit a linear list from that. Maybe looking
a bit into STD.pm to find out what some token names actually mean.

I'm a bit short on tuits and motivation, but if anyone wants to write a
shiny tool, this might be a nice place to start. (And if it helps to
identify some mis-parses from STD.pm it will also help $Larry ;-)

Cheers,
Moritz

--
Moritz Lenz