On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 11:42:51PM +0300, luben karavelov wrote:
> I can run the NQP generated PIR after addition of:
>
> load_bytecode 'compilers/nqp/nqp.pbc'
>
> in the first sub. But I can not find how to run rakudo generated PIR
> code. The "load_bytecode" seems no be not enought (some months ago it
> was running with just adding "load_bytecode
> 'languages/perl6/perl6.pbc'"),

Correct, the load_bytecode trick no longer works.  The PIR code
that is generated from rakudo contains some :immediate subs
that require perl6.pbc to be loaded before they can be run
(thus, a catch-22).

I'm working to refactor the generated code to avoid the :immediate
subs, but given other things on my work queue at the moment
this may take a few days.

Pm