I would like to do this, but I think its a bigger job than you imagine, and...

"I tend towards insanity from time to time.  Good thing its only perl."  (you can
quote me)

(It comes from stresses developing sysadm apps around the single largest depository of
human wealth.  They actually smothered a pregnent
woman to death here rather than open a fire door in a valult room, by way of
example--- I really need a new contract.)

There is a new group forming from milder NY mongers called Perl-Seminars organized by
guinevere liberty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> one of the
few female mongers and someone who I put a lot of effort into bringing into the
monsters, err mongers.

I got really excited by the possibility of crossing over between Python, Blackdown
Java, and Perl in terms of internal pieces.  Maybe this is the
place to start that process.  That would make three layers: top-ten,
really-experienced-VM-coders(kibbitzers), and the apprentices.

I also think that an organization like Hewlett Packard would be a huge benefit because
of their commitment to QA.

John