On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 04:27:22PM -0500, Adam Turoff wrote:
> Besides, Schwern is having no end of problems with the Perl QA
> wiki.  I'd much rather put the docs in CVS later this week.

Actually, I make a lot more noise than I'm actually having trouble.
With the exception of that one big glitch (caused by my webmaster
flipping on Apache SuEXEC without telling me) UseModWiki has just
chugged along without maintenance.  Once I found a Wiki implementation
that wasn't total crap, things were fine.  It even has pseudo-RCS
history.

Just don't look at the code.

For the truly lazy there's always http://www.swiki.net.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One