Steve Fink:
# On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 01:30:42AM -0800, Brent Dax wrote:
# > The attached patch adds a new stack type that only handles INTVALs.
# > These are much more efficient than generic stacks--on Win32
# they shave a
# > few ten-thousandths of a second off each run of the
# rx_popindex op, and
# > take a full hundredth of a second off the benchmark.  It also shows
# > performance improvements on BSD.  They also take up less
# memory.  All
# > tests pass on both platforms; one warning is removed (as a
# side effect
# > of the modified interface for regex stacks) and no new ones are
# > introduced.
#
# Why call them rxStacks if they're just stacks of INTVALs? Why not
# intStack or something? I can see them being useful in other code too.

That makes sense, I suppose.  I don't know where else it would be used,
so I didn't think of it.

--Brent Dax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Parrot Configure pumpking and regex hacker

<obra> mmmm. hawt sysadmin chx0rs
<lathos> This is sad. I know of *a* hawt sysamin chx0r.
<obra> I know more than a few.
<lathos> obra: There are two? Are you sure it's not the same one?