On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 09:38:31AM -0500, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> With the recent stack and GC patches, are we pretty much solid now?
> If so, a 0.0.5 bugfix release may well be in order.
> --

I'm still getting a test failure on stacks.t, in test #7. Until that's
fixed, I'm holding off committing Michel Lambert's CGoto.pm patch.

I'd also like to get my patch for core key support committed for
0.0.5, but I don't want to commit it either when tests are failing. It
is necessary for accessing command-line arguments and for the group
stuff to work in rx.ops. (And it makes PerlArrays usable, which is
very helpful for other development.)

--
WM ISO JOB. http://foxglove.dnsalias.org/~sfink/job.html
C, perl, networking, performance optimization, Java, XML.