For a tinderbox target, it is possible to have tinderclient run the tinder
and tindertest targets and then run the normal ones. If either fail, it will
give an error. That way we can ensure that nothing slips through. However,
this will double the tinderbox cycle time and use more resources on the
client.

Zach