On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> Jeff Clites <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What's the preferred way to prevent this in tests?
>
> I have put now the test in its own sub. So it should be sure that
> interpreter->lo_var_ptr (the stack limit for trace_system_stack) is
> above the auto _hash variable.
>
> Another possibility is to use the scheme I implemented in t/src/basic_3.
> This needs some polishing thow - but it works :-)

We might need to shift to this scheme--whatever went in to fix the test
caused it to fail on all the tinderboxes this morning.

Tinders, for the curious, are at
http://tinderbox.perl.org/tinderbox/bdshowbuild.cgi?tree=parrot and we've
finally got a reasonably reliable mix of systems running the code. (Though
I don't, as yet, have a native Windows w/VS/.NET building parrot right,
just the cygwin version)