On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 11:39:43PM -0800, Stephen Weeks via RT wrote:
> I think this is fixed in r33451.  Can anyone confirm?
>
> If nobody speaks up in a few days, we should close this ticket.

I tried the test code in RT #56458 and if I remove the 'pop_eh'
it appears to work correctly in r33451.  The 'pop_eh' has to
be removed because otherwise the context no longer has an exception
handler in effect at the point where the continuation is invoked.

Perhaps the continuation is expected to keep track of the handlers
in effect at the time the continuation is taken -- if so, I
suspect we need a lot more design/code work.

In the meantime, I agree that the specific issue raised by this
ticket is fixed in r33451, so we can close the ticket.

Pm