On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Robin Redeker wrote:

I wasn't thinking 'cool', I was thinking 'visually distinctive and
mnemonic'.  I actually think o. is cooler.

Yes, i would like o. more too. At least it doesn't introduce
a completly meaningless '/' preceded by a '.'.

Hmmm... I am one of those who likes ./ more, instead. I mean, I _really_ like it! Thus, how about making '/' less meaningless, i.e. more meaningful, in more general situations?!?

Michele
--
Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here!
This stuff will make you a god damnned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!