DLN> This too is something that would be very easy to do in
DLN> everything-is-an-exception world.  All events throw "EVENT-whatever"
DLN> exceptions, and there you are.

That is a nasty and expensive way of doing something 'simple'.

And I can't imagine how this would work. Any statement could be interupted
with an exception, but there is no mechanism to restart.

This is just plain wrong.

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183