Jonathan Scott Duff writes:
: On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 10:57:27AM -0700, Larry Wall wrote:
: > raptor writes:
: > : http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/linux/rt/07282000/transcript.html
: >
: > That's a good summary of what we've been thinking.  Here's another
: > article that talks about a lot of the things we *should* be thinking.
: > In fact, it's possible this article should be required reading for
: > anyone who aspires to be a Perl designer.
: >
: >     http://windows.oreilly.com/news/hejlsberg_0800.html
:
: In reading this I noticed that documentation was listed as a first
: class language construct and that got me thinking about python's
: docstrings.  It would be neat to have something similar in perl.

If this article is going to inspire multiple threads, let's try to give
them unique subject names.  Thanks.

Larry