Now that Clint has Eliza running on Parrot, I propose that
from henceforth, Eliza shall field all newbie questions
and take responsibility of the FAQ.

Eliza should also field discussions concerning why we don't
add new keywords such as "elloopo"; if you can convince
Eliza, then the proposal shall be forwarded to Larry.

Including stackops.pasm
Including alpha.pasm
Including dumpstack.pasm
Including tokenize.pasm
Including basicvar.pasm
Including basic.pasm
Including instructions.pasm
Including expr.pasm
   4239 lines

Ready
LOAD eliza.bas
Got and processing LOAD eliza.bas

Ready
RUN
Got and processing RUN

Please wait, initializing...(This will take a minute)
I am Eliza, the Computer Psychiatrist

Why have you requested this session?
i want elloopo
WHAT WOULD IT MEAN TO YOU IF YOU GOT  ELLOOPO
i would crush the rest of you
DO YOU FEEL INTENSE PSYCHOLOGICAL STRESS?
possibly
WHAT DOES THAT SUGGEST TO YOU?
that elloopo may be too important to me but i still want it
I SEE.
thank you please tell larry we need elloopo
WE WERE DISCUSSING YOU NOT ME.
we were DISCUSSING ELLOOPO!
SYMBOL NAME TOO LONG: we were DISCUSSING ELLOOPO|1,1

Apparently this could be construed as convincing Eliza, I'm not sure
though, I'll ask next session.

-Melvin