On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 12:16:34PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Yesterday Aaron Crane wrote:
>
> > Jonathan Scott Duff writes:
> >
> > >   @a `+ @b
> >
> > In my experience, many people actually don't get the backtick
> > character at all.
>
> Yes.  I think that might be a good reason _for_ using backtick in vector
> operators:

> A pair of backticks could be used if the vector-equals distinction is
> required:

Thats ugly, IMO.

Now this is going to sound wild (probably) and I have not thought too much
about it and there are probably others who can see the pitfalls quicker
then me. But could () be available for hyper operators ?

I will sit back now and watch the firewaorks, as I wont be in the UK
on Nov 5 :-)

Graham.