On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 13:42, Simon Cozens wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Larry Wall) writes:

> > It's the coherence that I can't delegate, and if I tried to, we would
> > certainly end up with Second System Syndrome Done Wrong, instead of Done
> > Right.

> You know, it's statements like this that make it hard for even me to
> be curmudgeonly.

Nah, you only have to convince yourself that someone besides Larry could
provide a greater coherence.

I'm not saying that's likely or even true.  I'm just saying that you
*could* practice an extraordinary amount of self-delusion.  It may help
to meditate while chanting the meaningless syllables the mantra "ehn
tuhr priy zuh pruh groh mah ing lahn guh juh" for a while.

-- c