Hi,

In Perl5 there can be a flag on a variable, that shows, if it's tainted or not. I would like you to ask, if it will be possible the same with Perl 6, or - and I'm most interested in this -, if it's possible to create something like this by me (defining meta information on variables, that not just stored, but has some effect)?

And, maybe it's the same question, is it possible to declare traits/properties on a variable, or I "just" can use the ones that declared by the language (and I've misunderstood the conception)?

Bye,
  Andras