Hi!

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 05:18:45PM +0200, Juerd wrote:

> Everyone who wants, can get a login.

me too! 'domm' please.

> Also, this new machine needs a hostname. Please help me think of a cute
> name! I prefer a short hostname with less than 9 letters.

onion

Access to this machine would also be handy for participants of the Austrian
Perl Workshop Parrot/Pugs hack-a-thon:
  http://conferences.yapceurope.org/apw2005
While I will inform everyone what
they need, I'm sure quite a lot people will show up without a fresh checkout
of the various repositories. So if I can get a number of dummy accounts (to
be deleted after the event) that would be great!

BTW, will all users on this machine share one svn working copy or is
everyone supposed to to his/her own checkout? Or is this one of the things
someone should organise?

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at