Hi,

I think, the cute name can be about animals. A camel and a parrot are in
my mind.

Parrot can't be, because that's also the name of one of the projects,
and I want to avoid confusion.

I just thinking something related these animals, not the animal. Maybe feather, etc. It's not the big idea itself. ;)

Camel -- sorry, but years of Perl still haven't convinced me they are
cute animals :) Besides, it feels wrong to see a camel in Perl context
without the text "used with permission". (Even though that is only
required with images)

I have no these thoughts about camel, but it's your decision. However, I like "onion", what Thomas recommended.

Or what about camelseeks.org/perlseeks.org? It sounds like camel6 and
perl6.

The domain already exists, but if you want to register additional
domains, go right ahead. Ask me for DNS information later.

You mean, that you would like to create a subdomain for perl6.nl?

Bye,
  András