Hi,

Fagyal Csongor wrote:

I think, that David's version is matches with my opinion. I don't think, that "beginners" would be a better name for it, but maybe more practical, as it's a more evident name.

Hmmm, I think "beginner" is a little negative. What about professional Perl5 programmers, who wish to learn Perl6? Wouldn't like the name :-))

How about 'perl6-usage',  'perl6-programming' or... hmmm, simply 'perl6'?

I like perl6-programming, as it means, that it's ok to post there general programming questions (related to perl6), too. And maybe my original proposal, perl6-general is OK, too.

Bye,
  Andras