On 6/18/05 8:55 PM, Juerd wrote:
>> I'm just hoping there's an alternative that everyone will like better
>
> As long as I'm part of "everyone", that won't happen. I've listed
> numerous possibilities for myself, and found none that I liked better
> than ./method. I don't think you can come up with a pretty and
> easy-to-type and unambiguous ASCII based operator that I haven't
> considered yet.

I think I'd be just as happy if we found an alternative that "everyone but
Juerd" liked better (just as I'm sure you'd be okay if everyone but me liked
./ the best ;)  Anyway, this isn't really a democracy.  Who knows what evil
syntax lurks in the mind of Larry...

(well, other than The Shadow, natch :)
-John