Hi,

   method fun1() { fun2(); }
   method fun2() { say "fun2!"; }
*** No compatible subroutine found: "&fun2"

fun2 is a method, not a sub. You need method syntax to call it:

    ./fun2;

Hmm. It really works. :) I'm getting the idea, what's the difference between methods and subs. Anyway, my implementation is, that ./ means self's method - and the class is not an instance, so it has no self.

./fun2 still not working at the second class's declaration.

IIRC, that's what submethods are for. Submethods aren't inherited. It is
unclear to me whether subs are.

Do you mean, that submethods for class methods (I don't know, if is it the official name of the non instance methods)? I don't think so.

Bye,
  Andras