"Matt Fowles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
=head3 Obsolete Win32 Exports

Michael Walter found and removed some obsolete Win32 Exports.
Jonathan Worthington applied the patch.  Weren't we planning on auto
generating these?

The Plan is to mark functions that are to be exported with something that
we'll #define to be the export directive on Win32, thus rendering the .def
file as un-needed.  However, before that's done we should really decide on
what functions Parrot extension writers should be allowed access to, e.g. as
part of the extension API.  That's a design decision.  I popped it in the
ROADMAP, so it will be decided at some point.

=head3 Leaky Parrot

Alberto Simões is having trouble with Parrot leaking memory and a bad
free.  Warnock applies.

The bad free was fixed by the patch I provided Alberto to try out (see
below), though there are still lots of memory leaks that would be good to
fix up.

=head3 Fighting with a Tiger

Alberto Simões was having troubles with Tiger.  Jonathan Worthington
provided a little C wizardry, and Alberto was happy.  He asked to have
the patch applied, but Warnock did instead.

I did apply it. I thought I'd posted to the list that I'd applied it.  I may
be incapable of using an email client too.  ;-)

=head3 Debug Segments

Jonathan Worthington announced that he was making progress on his
debug segment work, but would soon half to dive into IMCC.  As a
slight corollary all existing PBCs were invalidated.

I dived into IMCC.  I'm survived the experience and did what was needed in
there, though I think maybe my post about that was missed in the summary.
I've got just a couple of small things to clear up now, but otherwise the
PASM/PIR debug seg stuff is about done.  Next up: HLL debug segs.

Thanks for the summary,

Jonathan