HaloO,

Austin Frank wrote:
Which (sort of) takes us back to TSa's (non)sign-off note from 10/5, wherein he suggested:

I just can't help it, I love the good work done on this list!
And thanks for spelling the acronym correctly.

The Kindly One of a class beeing the representative like
the President of the United States is the First of Man :)
With limited runtime, of course ...

Who knows the Kindly Ones from the Sandman? This nicely
complements the seven Endless and their sigils ;)
But the German Sandmännchen has to put the kids to sleep
now---sweet dreams to everyone.
--
$TSa.greeting := "HaloO"; # mind the echo!