I've gathered my ducks in a row, used the feedback that I've gotten so far, and I think I'm ready to officially update S29. For that I need two things:

1) I'd really like Larry to glance over the changes and $s29.bless but all comments are welcome 2) I'll need commit rights to whatever repository is authoritative for Functions.pod these days

Here is the current version (I've added chr and ord docs now):

   http://www.ajs.com/svn/ajs/perl6/Functions.pod

If anyone has any comments at all, please send me mail or respond to the list. I'll try to address everything I can.

This is the first big update. There will be more if this all goes well.