Ryan Richter wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 12:03:00PM +0200, Moritz Lenz wrote:
>> My last successful build was r18093 with GHC 6.6.1.
>> Maybe we should just die in Makefile.PL until somebody finds a fix.
>
> Maybe we should just revert the pugs source to that rev.  Haven't the
> modifications since then basically just broken the build for most
> people?

They were an attempt to get it working under ghc 6.8.1.
As long as pugs isn't actively developed, the question is mostly
irrelevant. Yet feel free to revert the changes to pugs, unless somebody
vetoes.
(But please don't blindly revert any commit in the meantime, there were
other non-pugs changes to the repo that many hackers would hate you for
reverting ;-)

Cheers,
Moritz

--