Apologies if the point I'm about to make repeats what either Jeff or
Daniel already said. I have two modules, A and B:

$ cat A.pm
use v6;
use B;

$ cat B.pm
use v6;
die "Remember, remember, the fifth of November";

Now, I can precompile the B module to PIR without a problem, but when
I compile the A module, Rakudo/Parrot aborts because it runs the code
in B and dies.

$ parrot languages/perl6/perl6.pbc --target=pir --output=B.pir B.pm

$ parrot languages/perl6/perl6.pbc --target=pir --output=A.pir A.pm
Remember, remember, the fifth of November
current instr.: 'die' pc 14950 (src/builtins/control.pir:204)
[...]

Just wondering if this is reasonable behaviour. It does confuse me a bit.

// Carl