On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:11:42AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 08:30:25AM -0800, Larry Wall wrote:
> > So anyway, just because other languages call it a prelude doesn't
> > mean that we have to.  Perl is the tail that's always trying to
> > wag the dog...
> >
> > What is the sound of one tail wagging?
>
> For my dog Sally, the sound of one tail wagging is regularly
> used to indicate that she believes I'm in desperate need of taking
> her on a walk.

An ailment that she believes you suffer from frequently? At least several times
a day?

"whack, whack, whack" is the sound of Chili wagging her tail, if a wall
happens to get to close. "The black alarm clock" sometimes can go off before
6am, if she determines that it's already time for breakfast (or exercise).

Chili: http://chili.pavlovic.at/2007_09/medium/DSC00035_medium.html

Nicholas Clark