Thinking about Jon Lang's -1|+1 example in another way, I wondered about simultaneous conditions.

Consider

$x = any (1,2,5,6)

How do we compose a conditional that asks if any of this set of eigenstates are simultaneously both > 2 and < 5?
Clearly the desired answer for $x is False, but

my $x = any(1,2,5,6); say ?( 2 < $x < 5); # true

Is there some combination of any/all that will achieve this?

Here it would seem that we would want to have some sieving, so that eigenstates that are true for one test can be given to another test.