Hi. I've been thinking more about reversible grammars. Specifically, I'm wondering if the following pseudo-code will be possible:

## Match a grammar here
$match = Grammar.match($text)
## Need some code here to get $submatch from $match
$submatch.Str = "fred"
## Reverse Grammar
$text = Grammar.reverse($match)

My idea is that I could read in a file, find the part I wanted in the match tree, change that part, and then write it back to the file. Is that going to be a possibility?

Also, while I was trying to investigate this, I was wondering about S32/Rules. I've added a few more lines to it, but there are some things I'm having trouble figuring out (this may be due to a few months absence from the p6 community -- sorry :) ). Anyway, my questions are:
-       I note that, while S32/Rules says that .from returns an Int, S05 has a
        call $/.from.bytes .  Does this mean that there's a StringSize type
        that does maybe .bytes, .chars, .graphs, and .codes that's returned by
        maybe .from, .to, and .pos ?
-       I've also noticed that there's a .chars method on the match object;
        wouldn't this exist by default because of the Str method?

        HTH, :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayl...@wayland.id.au    | I am                           |