Hello.

I want to contribute to the Perl 6 effort, with ideas
and mainly with coding in C/C++. I have wide
experience with Perl 5, including extending thru
the XS interface. The Perl 6 effort interested me
and, as I have a lot of spare time now, I'm willing
to dedicate much of it to the Perl comunity.

I ask:
- How can I do it?
- Besides the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, what
sites, mailing-lists, URLs, etc. should I follow?
- Can I still submit some RFCs? I have actually
read about the project after the deadline for them.
- In what stage is Perl 6 now? Design? Not yet?
Some code yet?

Thank you all.

Branden
(Filipe Brandenburger, from Brazil).