Don't miss the point. I'm not proposing to look for masters using
brainbench, but for viable apprentices that way. Basic Perl skill seems a
certian criterium for candidacy, as would basic c skill for some areas.
I've also ranked master there, but only in Perl, not perlguts. I've
proposed using the tests in my company for potential employees, because if
nothing else it can help identify people who do RTFM. Basically, at the
minimalest, it could dispell fears by masters that they would end up with
apprentices wanting to learn basic CGI. It seems logical that we could get
more master-volunteers if we can help to assure them they won't be working
with ... well, with someone with desire but no frame of reference. (I
think that's politically correct.) Remember, the purpose of this
apprenticeship is to help people who are not familiar with perl internals
become so. Requiring familiarity with perl internals as a criterium for
candicacy for learning basic familiarity with perl internals is not
logical [logic error: infinite loop].

If your message was intended as private, sorry for going public. I wanted
to make this clarification.