In http://www.mail-archive.com/perl6-internals@perl.org/msg01766.html,
Dan outlined rev 2 of the RFC process, PDD (Perl Design Docs).

Everything seems rather specific to internals - will there be a separate
mechanism in place for all-things non-internal, say, for instance, the format
for a non-internal mechanism mirroring the PDD?

We seem to be discussing some meta-changes, but we don't currently have a
sanctioned method of presenting a formal (continuously modified) picture of
what is current for topic X in Perl 6.

And speaking of current, out of curiosity, where are we in regards to Larry's
RFC review?  I certainly appreciate the non-rush, but it's been quiet.

Almost.... *too* quiet....

  --
Bryan C. Warnock
RABA Technologies