On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>     - Mailing list organization (creating new lists when necessary, etc..)

I'm always happy to take care of that. Just mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED],
or better at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you manage to remember that
address.

Experience shows that the mailinglists hosted with just a few others
somewhere always need to move at some point.

At perl.org we'll at least know that 1) we'll keep it running
somewhere, no matter what happens. perl.org mail is not going to
die. 2) we'll keep the domain (and thus the list addresses).

:-)

It goes for everyone else too; we're happy to host your perl related
mailinglist.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://ask.netcetera.dk/>