Yikes!

Altough it does not appear in the text of RFC 141, your idea to
keep all topics open indefintely, and Get Everything Done Right
No Matter How Long It Takes were certainly talked about in September.

> RFC 362
> -------
> The RFC process should not have had an artificial deadline; it should be an
> adaptive process that should last the entire development cycle of perl6 and
> perhaps after.

Should is a very dangerous word.

> Instead, I think that the doors to the RFCs should be re-opened, and that they
> should be bulletproofed. The next four RFCs suggest methods on how to improve
> the RFC process and the quality of RFCs:
>
>         RFC 363 - Anyone posting a new RFC should have read all of the existing
>                   RFCs first.

Not just "relevant"?

>         RFC 364 - There should be a web interface for people to interactively
>                   comment on RFCs.

>         RFC 365 - There should be a rating system for RFCs.

>         RFC 366 - There should be a culling system for RFCs, a way to
>                   distinguish quickly between withdrawn RFCs and RFCs in
>                   process.

These are nice daydreams.  Please feel free to go ahead with these projects.
Do you need a cgi-enabled web server?  I can see what I can do towards providing
you one

--
                      David Nicol 816.235.1187 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Soon to take out a full page add looking for venture capitalists