Hey, folks.

I'm going to be giving the world's second public parrot demo at this
month's Boston.pm meeting. It's Tuesday the 11th at 7 PM, give or take, at
the Boston.com building in (who'd've thought) Boston. :) If you're
interested in coming, make sure to RSVP to Ronald Kimball,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. (Don't RSVP me! I'll lose the note!)
Directions at http://boston.pm.org/where.html, or
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=320+Congress+St&city=Boston&state=MA&zip=02210-1238&country=us&slt=42.351300&sln=-71.049600&mag=9&cs=9&name=Boston.com

(barring word-wrap)

And yes, we'll have details of how to get the current parrot source
yourself next monday, so you can play along at home! :)

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk