John Siracusa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If you ask any Java programmer which is "correct", myJavaMethod() or
> My_Java_Method(), I think you'll get a straight answer.

>From experience I can assure you this is not the case. There are a
couple of (independent and mutual inconsistent) style guides on the
web (e.g. Sun, Netscape). Each have their own followers.

Maybe because Java is relatively young, and all Java programmers were
forced to learn the language in a short period of time, Java programmers
do much 'learning by copying', which helps spreading specific
'standards'.

-- Johan