Hi everyone,
I fiddled around with PackageMaker and created packages for Pugs
(r10396) and Parrot (r12747) for OS X. I used my laptop to check if
they installed everything properly, and it seems they do. If you want
to try them out, I'd be interested in some feedback:
http://www.unobe.com/packages/

For now, both parrot and pugs are installed in /usr/local, and for
pugs there are symlinks from /usr/bin/{pugs,pugscc,p6doc} to their
/usr/local counterparts. If you want to see everything that is
installed with these, check out the pugs-r10396-INSTALLED.txt and
parrot-r12747-INSTALLED.txt files at the same location.

David