I for one, think a Perl6-users wiki would be extremely useful, I'm
just not sure why a site that distinguishes itself as "a portal for
the Australian and New Zealand Perl community" makes the most sense
(particularly to anyone trying to find the Perl6-users wiki from
outside this mailing list).

Okay, New Zealand and Australia have "parrots" but the connection is a
stretch. Isn't Larry and/or Damian from Australia? Maybe that's the
connection?

I'm just askin'...

--michael
<onperl.org>