On May 29, 2006, at 6:34 PM, Audrey Tang wrote:

Personally, I think a canonical acceptance test suite is more important than a canonical implementation, but if the Parrot/Perl6 official-perl6 plan works out, that's wonderful too. :-)

That's so cool. :-) This positive attitude toward testing is what has kept me so excited about the Perl community over the last few years, even after the initial love for the language wore off. So instead of "Only Perl can parse Perl" we get "Only Perl regression tests can specify Perl". I can be happy with that.

Chris
--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software (http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)