I recommend removing the reference/link to the Rakudo Star 32 bit Windows installer from http://rakudo.org/how-to-get-rakudo/ and leave only platforms that are reasonably up to date.

The old 32 bit Windows installers can still be in the archives of course, but grouping it with the other installers that are 1.5 years newer and gaining isn't doing anyone any favors. The highlighted ones should be in sync on functionality. This link could return if the 32 bit Windows catches up.

How often would someone reasonably be using a cutting edge tool like Rakudo on Windows without having a 64 bit Windows these days?

-- Darren Duncan

On 2017-07-23 10:29 AM, Steve Mynott wrote:
Rakudo itself probably does compile on Windows 32-bit (or least it did
last time I tried it).

But here is no Rakudo Star 32 bit MSI due to problems with modules not
working -- I think linenoise failed to compile last time I tried it
(and I believe it only works under GCC not MSVC on 64 bit).

I'm afraid there  is a lot of bitrot with modules not working under
Windows I'm afraid in general (both 64 bit and 32 bit).

We really need a volunteer Windows programmer to take a look at things
since most of us run under various UNIX type OSes regularly rather
than Windows.