First I would Thank You for your constant help...it has helped me a lot in
improving my skills
-------

I have generated a Hankel Matrix by the following operation

// $a is a svd and therby this operation will always form Hankel Matrix
$matrix = $a x transpose($a);

 [image: [a b c d e; b c d e f; c d e f g; d e f g h; e f g h i].]

I need to find the top K minimum elements ( 2D) with their 2 Dimesional
indices ..
Can you suggest me some good approach for this

I though to do following but it is not optimized
Converting the Lower triangular Matrix as Bad Values or 0
Then Finding the mimimum row_wise and column_wise using minimum function

Thanks