Thanks for your reply,

Please take a look at this wonderful Perl 6 blog post by Larry wall:
https://perl6advent.wordpress.com/2014/12/24/day-24-seeing-wrong-right/

Near the end, Larry wall writes, '...sometime in 2015 we'll finally be at a
point where we can just decide when to tag the next release as 6.0.0.beta.
And maybe we'll keep it in beta until 2015-12-25..."

Where is the PDL3 branch? Is it on github or sourceforge?

Regards,
Ahmad