Hey Adam,

If your module is clearly meant to work with PDL data, then it is probably
best to place it under the PDL namespace. If it provides a generic
interface which merely uses PDL underneath, then placing it under Math:: or
Statistics:: would probably be better.

This is a statistics package, so if it is PDL-centric, I suggest aligning
it with PDL::Stats as best you can. Perhaps you could name the module
PDL::Stats::GrubbsTest?

David