[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Thursday 4/7/05 Indo time:
Hari ini (11.30 wib or 23:30EST Wed 4/6/05) YB6ZMW (Mark Wolf) sudah mengunjungi posko YB6ZAH dan diterima ole YC6IQ bpk Hery
de YB6VK
Thanks OM Ady! Finally, our friend from USNS Mercy hospital ship, OM Mark Wolf, N7YMW/YB6ZMW, has shaken his hand with OM Herman Rangkuti, YC6IQ, who was operating YB6ZAH zulu station in Pendopo (city hall) of Gunung Sitoli. Indeed, I'm happy to help for making this happens. Hope the USNS medical teams can help to reduce the pain the quake victims and survivors experience ever since. While YB6ZAH zulu station's operators support the vital communication. Earl Campbell, N8TV/YB6ZEC, still wait the UN heli in Banda Aceh heading for Nias. Bravo ORARI-ARES! Bravo friendly volunteers!

73 de ab2qv, w.purwinto
http://www.qsl.net/ab2qv/nias.htm

Do you Yahoo!?

Kirim email ke