FYI

roozbeh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:07:41 +0900 (JST)
From: Gaspar Sinai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ken Beesley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Hugo Coolens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, S H A N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Mark E. Shoulson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Roozbeh Pournader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Mohamed kebdani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Mohammed Elzubeir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Arabeyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Raphael Finkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Miikka-Markus Alhonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Yudit-2.7.beta1

Hi,

A have added full bi-directional support to yudit-2.7.betas.

This will be released after a test period of bi-di and
after we have finished adding proper Tibetan and Lao support, which
was set back because of the BiDi changes. (A couple of weeks)

You can find the latest yudit-2.7.betaXX.tar.gz somwhere at:

  http://yudit.org/download.html

Current beta version is yudit-2.7.beta2.

In the current version the explicit bidi is totally reversable,
the text can be created from the view. The implicit bidi is
using the unicode algorithm.

Please look at this file to find out about the artifacts:

  http://yudit.org/download/Yudit.bidi.txt

Please bang on betas, but please keep down mail traffic by sending
me summaries only.

I expect some redrawing problems, but bidi itself should be just
fine.

I hope the buttons for document embedding and explicit bidi
will be intuitive - I do not have any time to write a any docs.

Cheers,

--
G̳á̳s̳p̳á̳r̳

ガーシュパール・Гашпар・가스팔・Γασπαρ・‮גאשפאר‬