Dear members,

We (a few key members of the FarsiWeb and PersianComputing lists)
decided to merge the two mailing lists to one. There will be no more
FarsiWeb mailing list, and the previous members have been moved to the
PersianComputing member list. Nasser Silakhori and me will be the
administrators of the new mailing list.

The archives of the FarsiWeb mailing list are still available at the old
address <http://lists.sharif.edu/pipermail/farsiweb/>. I may try to
merge them with the PersianComputing archives one day.

The FarsiWeb Project Group will use this list for further annoucements
or discussions.

In the case you want to unsubscribe or change your mailing list
settings, visit
<http://lists.sharif.edu/mailman/options/persiancomputing>.

Roozbeh