On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 20:47, Behnam wrote:
> I was thinking of something more like taking tables from one font which
> already has it, and puting it in another one which doesn't. Is it
> possible? or am I completely off track?

Well, that won't work unless the fonts have the same glyphs at the same
glyph indexes, which is almost impossible if the fonts have not been
created by a single entity.

The best advice I may be able to give, is trying VOLT
(http://www.microsoft.com/typography/developers/volt/default.htm). It is
supposed to be an OpenType tool for dummies, if you can cope with the
number of bugs, and the other headaches it will give you.

roozbeh